Home Clerk > Clerk - Child Support
 Office / Hours
Vicki R. Franklin, Clerk

407 S. Harrison St., Rm. 111
PO Box 198
Shelbyville, IN 46176

Phone: (317) 392-6320
Fax: (317) 392-6339

Monday - Friday
8AM - 4PM


 Payment Options
Our office collects payments for the following:

Court Costs/Fines
Pre-Trial Deferrals
Probation Fees
Traffic Citations/Tickets


To make a payment using a credit card, please submit payment by:

1. Call 1-888-604-7888 (5% Phone Service Fee with a minimum of $5.00 to be applied). 
2. Go to www.govpaynow.com (3.5% Internet Service Fee with a minimum of $3.50 to be applied).

Pay Location Codes needed to complete transaction are as follows:

5914 - Traffic Citations/Tickets
5915 - Court Costs/Fines
​5916 - Child Support Payments

 Child Support
The Child Support Clerk accepts child support payments for Shelby County court orders only. Child support payments may be submitted in person at the Clerk's Office, by mail or online. 

To make a payment in person at the Clerk's Office, you will need CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY.

To mail a payment in, please make your money order or personal check out to Indiana State Central Collection Unit or INSCCU. These payments need to be mailed to:

P.O. Box 7130
Indianapolis, IN 46207-7130

Please make sure to include the following information with your payment:

1. Name
2. Address
3. Custodial Parent's name
4. Payment amount
5. ISETS Case Number
6. Court Cause Number

A downloadable remittance form may be at http://www.INSCCU.com. To access this link, please go to "Links of Interest" on the home page.

To make a payment online, please go to "Links of Interest" and select "Indiana Child Support Bureau". Please make sure you have your ISETS Case Number.

You may also obtain a printout of your child support payments at the Clerk's Office. The charge for this service is $.50 per page. 

Please note that the Child Support Clerk DOES NOT ENFORCE any child support order. Should you need assistance in collecting your child support, please contact the Shelby County Prosecutor's Office, Child Support Division at (317) 392-6442.