Advantage Shelby County is a partnership between Ivy Tech Community College, Shelby County and the City of Shelbyville to make a college degree more attainable for Shelby County graduates.
Through this partnership, Shelby County graduates will be eligible for:
- Financial assistance
- Advising services
- community mentors
- and more!
To be eligible for the Advantage Shelby County program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Graduate of a Shelby County High School, beginning with the 2016 school year
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Be enrolled as a full-time Ivy Tech student
To remain eligible for the Advantage Shelby County program, student must:
- Be a Shelby County resident
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Meet satisfactory academic progress
- Complete a minimum of 10 hours of community service per semester
- Participate in the mentoring program