Official Website of Shelby County Indiana Government

The Child Support Clerk accepts child support payments for Shelby County court orders only. Child support payments may be submitted in person at the Clerk’s Office, by mail or online.

To make a payment in person at the Clerk’s Office, you will need CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY. Money order must be made to Shelby Co. Clerk.

To send money order or personal check out to Indiana State Central Collection Unit. These payments need to be mailed to:

P.O. Box 7130
Indianapolis, IN 46207-7130

Please make sure to include the following information with your payment:

1. Name
2. Address
3. Custodial Parent’s name
4. Payment amount
5. ISETS Case Number
6. Court Cause Number

A downloadable remittance form may be at To access this link, please go to “Links of Interest” on the home page.

To make a payment online, please go to “Links of Interest” and select “Indiana Child Support Bureau”. Please make sure you have your ISETS Case Number.

To make a payment using a credit card, please submit payment by:
Call 1-866-972-9427

The payer must enter their Social Security number, 10 digit ISETS case number, payment amount, credit/debit/VISA card information, and phone number when prompted by the system. The caller is now required to enter the zip code of the address that is on file with their credit/debit/VISA card issuer.

The payer will be charged a fee of 2.25: of the total amount paid.

State website:

ISETS case number look-up contact KIDSLINE at 1-800-840-8757 or contact your local County Clerks office.

You may also obtain a printout of your child support payments at the Clerk’s Office. The charge for this service is $1.00 per page.

Please note that the Child Support Clerk DOES NOT ENFORCE any child support order. Should you need assistance in collecting your child support, please contact the Shelby County Prosecutor’s Office, Child Support Division at (317) 392-6442.