To Make a Payment:
New Participant Sign-up
Over the Phone:
Use Location Code: 7686
If you have been sentenced to Community Corrections and are signing-up for Home Detention, Adult Day Reporting, Recovery Support Program, or Pre-trial Home Detention, click the link below to get the process started:
- Blank Home Detention Weekly Schedule
- Home Detention Schedule & Voicemail Guidelines
- Should I Call the House Arrest Voicemail?
- Blank Multiple Location Job Verification Sheet
- Blank Job Search Verification
- Blank Treatment Verification Form
- Blank Community Service Timesheet
- Blank Simple Budget
- Blank Special Event Request
- Weekly schedules are due every Sunday by 8 pm.
- Do not contact dispatch for any home detention specific issues. Call the House Arrest Voicemail: (317) 421-8143 and WAIT for a response.
- DISPATCH IS FOR PUBLIC EMERGENCIES ONLY AND IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH OUR OFFICE.
- If the House Arrest Voicemail is not working, call the backup line at: (317) 412-8780. Only call the backup line if the House Arrest Voicemail is not working.
- If you have a question about your supervision, consult your intake packet before calling the office.
- Activities approved for Special Event Requests are limited. If you receive a denial for your request you may appeal to the Judge assigned to your case. Community Corrections will not assist you with this appeal.
COVID-19 Schedule Restrictions:
- Participants with no other adult in the house will be permitted shopping time at Rural King, Mickey’s T-Mart, Kroger, Aldi, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Dollar General, Family Dollar only. They will be permitted 2 hours of shopping time weekly and within Shelby County only.
- Doctor’s appointments, pharmacy pick-ups can be approved. Participants need to provide proof by emailing a copy of the paperwork to their case manager within 24 hours (a picture of the paperwork qualifies).
- Any school related activity can be approved. Participants need to provide proof by emailing a copy of the paperwork to their case manager within 24 hours (a picture of the paperwork qualifies).
- Any treatment, class, etc (that’s actually meeting) can be attended. Participants need to provide proof by emailing a copy of the paperwork to their case manager within 24 hours (a picture of the paperwork qualifies).
- Attending a food bank, Salvation Army, can be approved but must be placed on the weekly schedule.
- Visitation with children – DCS involvement or court ordered only.
- Any job interviews, appointments at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, starting a new job, court hearings, medical appointments or emergency only.
- All activities listed above must be placed on the weekly schedule.