Shelby Co. Links and Forms
- Shelby County Local Rules
- Criminal Defendant Party Information Sheet
- Criminal Defendant Application for Public Defender
- Demand of Self-Representation in Criminal Case
- Shelby County Community Service Signup
- Simple Interest Spreadsheet-Use to establish interest due.
- Request for Media Coverage of Court Proceedings
3rd Party Quick Links
IN PERSON HEARINGS
Shelby Superior Court 2 has resumed in person hearings for the litigants and their attorneys. If the courtroom isn’t too crowded, family members may accompany litigants and sit in the back of the courtroom. However, family members and friends are encouraged to watch the proceedings remotely on the court’s livestream website.
If for health reasons you believe it would be best for you to attend remotely, you shall request not less than 2 workdays before your hearing for permission to appear remotely. The court will consider and rule upon your request.
All parties and witnesses to any remote hearing should familiarize themselves with the Courts Zoom Procedures prior to a remote hearing. SHELBY SUPERIOR COURT 2 REMOTE HEARING PROCEDURES. You can find information about your case by visiting http:\\mycase.in.gov. You can also see the Court’s calendar online as well.
All parties to a case must sign in complete either a Criminal Defendant Party Information Sheet if you are appearing in a criminal case or an Civil Party Information Sheet in a civil case. Appearance forms are also located outside the courtroom along with disposable pencils. You may keep the pencil as a parting gift.